SSAT Math Book
Ivy Global offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and effective preparation on the market for the Middle and Upper Level Secondary School Aptitude Test (SSAT). For students applying to many top private and independent schools in North America, the SSAT is a crucial and sometimes daunting step in the admissions process. By leading you step-by-step through the fundamental content and most effective strategies for the SSAT, Ivy Global will help you build your confidence and maximize your score on this important exam.
In the fall of 2012, the format of the SSAT was changed substantially. Ivy Global provides the first resources on the market that address these changes for both the Middle and Upper Levels.
We know that no two students are exactly alike—each student brings a unique combination of personal strengths and weaknesses to his or her test preparation. For this reason, we’ve tailored our preparation materials to help students with a specific subject area or goal. Ivy Global’s SSAT Math walks students through the best strategies for the SSAT Math sections, plus thorough review and practice for all of the math concepts tested at each level.
Ivy Global’s SSAT Math is right for you if:
- you are applying to a private or independent school that requires the SSAT for admission
- you will be in Grades 5-7 (Middle Level) or 8-11 (Upper Level) when you write the SSAT
- you would like to learn and practice the most effective strategies for the math section of the SSAT
- or you are a parent, family member, or tutor looking for new ways to help your Middle or Upper-Level SSAT student!
Ivy Global’s SSAT Math provides the most thorough preparation you will find on the market. This book includes:
- an up-to-date introduction to the SSAT’s administration, format, and scoring practices, including the changes that took effect in fall 2012
- targeted strategies for students new to standardized tests, including study schedules, pacing, and stress management
- a complete introduction to the SSAT math section, explaining in detail what concepts are tested and what types of questions are asked
- the most effective strategies for the SSAT math section, including advanced strategies for Upper Level students
- a thorough review of all of the fundamental math concepts you will need to know for the SSAT, including arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and data interpretation
- online video tutorials for engaging additional explanations of each topic
- over 1,000 practice questions and drills, grouped into targeted practice sets for each concept and difficulty level—over twice the practice questions offered by other resources
The Math book includes over 50+ videos like the following to help students refresh on concepts they will need to know for the SSAT: